TRANQUILITY IS A SELF MANAGED SHARE BOAT

At 58 feet length, TQ (as we call her) is a steel hull narrow boat built by Colecraft and fitted out by Elton Moss Boatbuilders. Currently based at Aqueduct Marina in Cheshire we're able to cruise some of the most popular waterways in Britain. The Shropshire Union, The Trent and Mersey, The Llangollen Canal, The Four Counties Ring and Cheshire Ring and more.

Our friendly Syndicate decided to go down the Self Management route on 1st March 2012 and so far it has been very successful. Please visit the other pages in this blog to see the new Web Site and if shares are available for sale. (There'll not be many).


ABOUT COPYRIGHT.
I am having to place a watermark on the blog content as someone on Facebook is stealing photos and claiming them as their own. I wouldn't mind if they asked first and attributed it to my blog. If it continues I will name and shame them. I hope it doesn't spoil your enjoyment.

All content is Copyright N. B. Tranquility © 2008 - 2019

Friday 22 December 2017

Who would've believed it.

We did some Christmas shopping early in Nantwich today and I bought some bits and pieces I needed for some repairs and servicing. Then we slipped our moorings and headed off into the sunset. (I wish). Actually we stopped at Coole Pilate having navigated our way through Hack Green Locks and a big thank you to the lazy sod who left both top gates open.

There's a rifle range near by, I can tell by all the pops and bangs that's going off, and I can see the occasional clay pigeon going up and being blasted into eternity. "Jolly good shot old bean".

When we arrived here we stopped the boat, tied up and went straight over to one of the picnic benches and sat down in the very warm sun and drank a coffee. There was hardly a breath of wind and the sun was unbelievably warm, it's December, if this is global warming, bring it on.

Almost like Summer!

Soaking up the rays.
 Lucy?...

Totally oblivious.

No comments: