TRANQUILITY IS A SELF MANAGED SHARE BOAT

At 58 feet length, TQ (as we call her) is a steel hull narrow boat built by Colecraft and fitted out by Elton Moss Boatbuilders. Currently based at Aqueduct Marina in Cheshire we're able to cruise some of the most popular waterways in Britain. The Shropshire Union, The Trent and Mersey, The Llangollen Canal, The Four Counties Ring and Cheshire Ring and more.

Our friendly Syndicate decided to go down the Self Management route on 1st March 2012 and so far it has been very successful. Please visit the other pages in this blog to see the new Web Site and if shares are available for sale. (There'll not be many).


ABOUT COPYRIGHT.
I am having to place a watermark on the blog content as someone on Facebook is stealing photos and claiming them as their own. I wouldn't mind if they asked first and attributed it to my blog. If it continues I will name and shame them. I hope it doesn't spoil your enjoyment.

All content is Copyright N. B. Tranquility © 2008 - 2019

Tuesday 2 February 2010

Staying put and into the Top 100

This is a really quiet spot right under the eye of a CCTV camera and there are security guards patrolling the quay side and helicopters patrolling overhead. It must be the safest mooring on the cut. Access to the amenities is just as easy from here and talking of amenities we had lunch in the Malt House. Steak and Ale Pie, Mash and Peas - Mmm! it was delicious.

Todays location - Oozells loop


Back on TQ now and we've crashed!

We'll stay here again tonight and do some exploring tomorrow.

I've just realised that at this time this blog has broken into the Top 100 Boating Sites at number 100 - Yippee! That's the highest its been.

Oozells Loop

I've just been for a walk around Oozells Loop and I found it very disappionting. Most of the tow path is closed off and made private. I had to go up some steps and over a bridge and down a road so far and turn right to get back to the loop at the other end. I then walked up the loop and it came to a dead end unless I wanted to get wet. Not today, so I had to use a foot bridge to come back through Symphony Court.

Sheepcote end



A new? FMC building



Oh! look, its Paul

1 comment:

Brenda Scowcroft said...

Would you believe it. You are in Birmingham and we are spending 4 days in Cornwall!!

Brenda