TRANQUILITY IS A SELF MANAGED SHARE BOAT

At 58 feet length, TQ (as we call her) is a steel hull narrow boat built by Colecraft and fitted out by Elton Moss Boatbuilders. Currently based at Aqueduct Marina in Cheshire we're able to cruise some of the most popular waterways in Britain. The Shropshire Union, The Trent and Mersey, The Llangollen Canal, The Four Counties Ring and Cheshire Ring and more.

Our friendly Syndicate decided to go down the Self Management route on 1st March 2012 and so far it has been very successful. Please visit the other pages in this blog to see the new Web Site and if shares are available for sale. (There'll not be many).


ABOUT COPYRIGHT.
I am having to place a watermark on the blog content as someone on Facebook is stealing photos and claiming them as their own. I wouldn't mind if they asked first and attributed it to my blog. If it continues I will name and shame them. I hope it doesn't spoil your enjoyment.

All content is Copyright N. B. Tranquility © 2008 - 2019

Thursday 7 May 2009

Not done much today, but...

...We've moved, to a quieter spot outside the docks. A very short journey just through Llanthony Bridge, and moored up (temporarily) while we filled the water tank again, then we pootled up the moorings a little way to the visitor section. Lin cleaned the inside of TQ and I cleaned and polished the outside...well, on one side, and guess what, I hadn't long finished when the seagulls crapped all over it - twice. I didn't polish the other side, as I risk falling in the cut. I also cut up some wood we collected on the Worcester and Birmingham Canal, ready for the fire. And I tidied up the lockers at the stern. They were full of rubbish, packets of green bread and old carrier bags etc. Its been sunny but very windy all day, and now its raining.



Here's todays pics:-



Our current mooring



They raised Llanthony Bridge for us



This is the view from TQ - port side. Its a Maltsters where grain is turned into malt for the brewing industry



Looking back to Llanthony Bridge...

...and look at the shine on TQ...










No comments: